Earn $15 in rewards for every $115 spent
with 5th Avenue Mall's rewards program.
Learn More >>
Make The Perfect Cookies With CookiePro!
Creating delicious homemade treats with style; CookiePro comes with 20 different Interchangeable disk molds and 4 icing nozzles. Delight your family and surprise your guests with a new style of cookies and cakes in a variety of shapes and sizes 😍
Easy to use; Excellent for easily and quickly preparing butter and cheese biscuits, meringues, for decorating cakes, desserts, sandwiches, canapés, filling doughnuts, etc.
Made of high-grade stainless steel, safe aluminium and resistant BPA-free plastic, the pump and templates will squeeze wonderful shapes, while the plastic nozzles will give you control of your icing or fillings.
Easily adjust cookie sizes; from large to small with just the turn of a knob. Yields 35 to 40 small cookies and 20 to 25 large cookies.
CookiePro makes it safer and cleaner to make cookies with your kids; Simply select desired shape, fill with dough, and press the handle.
Make Spritz Cookies As Easy As 1,2,3 🍪
1 Make Cookie Dough
If this is the first time you're baking spritz cookies we recommend you run a quick Google search and find the best cookie dough recipe that fits your needs and desires. Specifically search for Spritz Cookie Press cookie dough recipes.
2 Load The Cookie Press
Detailed Instructions For Loading Your CookiePro With Dough -
- Roll your cookie dough into a log.
Avoid using cookie dough that has big pieces like chocolate chips or nuts in it.
- Unscrew the ring from the end of the cookie press barrel.
- Insert the cookie dough into the barrel. Don’t fill up the barrel all the way with dough. You want to leave at least 1" (or 2.5 cm) of space at the end of the barrel near the handle.
- Insert the patterned disk you want to use into the ring.
- Screw the ring back onto the barrel. Make sure the ring is twisted all the way on so it's tight.
3 Press Out The Dough
Detailed Instructions For Pressing Out The Dough -
- Press out the excess air in the barrel with the plunger. Grab the handle at the end of the plunger and push the plunger down into the barrel.
- Place the end of the barrel flat on an unlined baking sheet. The barrel should be vertical.
- Pump the handle on the cookie press to press out the dough.
- Lift the cookie press off the baking sheet. You should see a perfectly-shaped piece of dough on the baking sheet right where the ring was.
- Repeat across the baking sheet every 2 inches (or 5.1 cm). Once the baking sheet is covered with dough, bake the cookies in the oven according to the recipe.
If the dough isn't holding its shape, it may be too soft. Put the cookie press in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and try again.
It’s really just as simple as fill, press and bake!
Before the first use and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly.
|Dimensions||8.11 x 5.71 x 2.17 inches / 206 x 145 x 55 mm|
|Weight||0.7 lbs / 0.315 kg|
|Colors||Silver (metal), Black (plastic)|
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Aluminium, BPA-free plastic|
|Package Includes||1 x Cookie Press
20 x Mold disks
4 x Icing nozzles