Earn $15 in rewards for every $115 spent
with 5th Avenue Mall's rewards program.
Learn More >>
Order today and get 🚚 FREE Shipping!
✔️ Full body coverage
It’s perfect for trimming ear and nose hair, beards, mustaches, necklines, eyebrows, sideburns and countless other manscaping needs.
The 3rd Generation Ultimate Groom® is equipped with LED light guides to help you trim your hair with absolute precision.
✔️ Safe but gentle
Gets as close as a blade but safe enough for direct touch on your skin - it won’t nick, cut, or irritate your skin.
German stainless steel blades for increased durability.
✔️ Ergonomic design
Rubber non-slip grip for symmetric and precise grooming. Soft-touch switch makes it is easy to ON/OFF
2 comb attachments for trimming eyebrows/mustaches. The 2mm/4mm Comb is for trimming shorter eyebrows/mustache hairs. The 6mm Comb is for trimming longer eyebrows/mustache hairs.
✔️ Compact & Portable
Perfect for taking it with you to the gym, in your car (😉), traveling and more.
|Availability||✔️ In stock, ready to ship|
|Shipping||FREE! USPS First Class Shipping (or equivalent)|
|Package includes||- 1 x Personal Hair Trimmer
- 2 x Comb Attachments
- 1 x AA Battery (INCLUDED!)
- 1 x Protection Cap
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
|Item Weight||0.175 pounds
|Product Dimensions||4 x 1.2 x 8.6 inches
10 x 3 x 22 cm
|Materials||German stainless steel blades, Rubber, Plastic|
|Color||Green, Silver, Grey|
INSTRUCTIONSNote: Do not use your trimmer on sensitive or irritated skin.
Inserting / Replacing the Battery
Four your convenience, a battery has been included with this Trimmer.
- Turn the On/Off/Light Switch to the "OFF" position (see illustration 4 in the User's Manual) and remove the Cap. While firmly holding the center part of the Trimmer, slide off the Battery Compartment Cover to expose the Battery Compartment (illustration 1 in the User's Manual).
- Remove old battery if necessary. Then insert the new battery following the -/+ signs (illustration 2 in the User's Manual).
- Replace the Battery Cover by aligning the dot on the Battery Compartment with the dot on the Battery Compartment Cover. Then push the cover on to close (illustration 3 in the User's Manual).
To avoid damage to your trimmer, be sure that the battery is inserted in the proper direction indicated by the +/- signs. If your trimmer will not be used for a long period of time, remove the battery from the unit.
How to Use Your Trimmer
- Remove the Cap then turn the trimmer on by turning the Off/On/Light Switch to the "On" position. Turn the switch to the "Light" position to turn on the Light (illustration 4 in the User's Manual).
- Hold the trimmer at a 45 degree angle to desired area and trim in the opposite direction of your hair growth (illustration 5 in your User's Manual).
- Continue to trim in the opposite direction of the hair growth until hair is removed (illustration 6 in your User's Manual).
For the cleanest hair removal, pull your taut with one hand while trimming (illustration 7 in your User's Manual).
Using the Comb Attachments
Included with your Trimmer are two Comb Attachments for trimming eyebrows/mustaches. The 2mm/4mm Comb is for trimming shorter eyebrow/mustache hairs. The 6mm Comb is for trimming longer eyebrow/mustache hairs.
- Make sure the Trimmer is turned off.
- Slide the appropriate side of the Comb Attachment onto the Trimmer Head (illustration 8 in the User's Manual). Be sure to align the grooves on the Comb Attachment with the grooves on the Trimmer Head. NOTE: When using the 2mm/4mm Comb Attachment, be sure the trimming size you prefer is facing the same direction as the Trimmer.
- To remove the Comb Attachment, turn the power off, hold the upper center of the unit and simply slide the Comb off.
Water will cause damage to your trimmer. Do not use trimmer in a damp room or near water. When not in use, be sure the trimmer is turned off.
Care and MaintenanceCleaning Trimmer Head
- Turn the Trimmer off and remove the Battery. (See step 1 of "Inserting/Replacing the Battery".)
- Pop the green Trimmer Head Cover off by wedging your finger under the plastic and gently lifting up and away from the Trimmer Head (illustration 9 of the User's Manual).
- Carefully take the Trimmer Head apart and remove the Trimmer (illustration 10 of the User's Manual).
- Using the Cleaning Brush, gently wipe away any hair or dust (illustration 11 in the User's Manual). NOTE: The Comb Attachments may be washed. However, make sure they are thoroughly dry before re-use.
- Replace the Trimmer Head and the Trimmer Head Cover.
- Replace the Cap when storing the trimmer